Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From Great-Grand Poppie

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 17:53:07 PDT

Here are pics from my great-grandson's first birthday party
on Saturday.
Since it was his day I didn't include pics of many of the other
people there except for the proud momma and poppa.

If you missed the newest pics of the fantastic triplets, here they are:
Because they are living here with poppie now you should see lots more
pics of them very soon.
                                                                Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on