A message from Les

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 11:54:41 PDT

This is a message from Leslie in Farmingham.
She asked me to make sure it went out to the list.

I sent this to the list, and then later unsubscribed. They obviously
switched in mid air and the unsubscribe request got through first.

I asked Woody to send it for me.

Les

Saying Good-bye for a while.

I have been trying to leave this for the last moment, but the bus to
Kennedy airport and my FINNAIR flight to Russia leaves at 9 AM Tuesday
morning and I
still have heavy duty packing and organizing to do. You know, lesson
plans, (even though we are still not allowed in school on weekends),
notes about my
psychotic cats, the parakeet, my horse and the what if's.

I have to sign off. I'll miss the wonderful support you always give. and
signing on again when I return will be a priority.

Any ideas about St. Petersburg or it's environs? Please e-mail me
privately. Our schedule is pretty tight, but At least one day at the
Hermitage, and I hope to
arrange time at the National Museum and see the work of my friend
Konstantine Simun.

Sharon Heneborn, I called George, but if you happen to see him or Denny
Carroll, please give them a hug for me.

Now to lesson plans, listening to a memorial program on Public radio
about Isaac Stern, who I always thought would be with us. He is in my
earliest concert
memories.
I wish we could all be so present and vital in this world.

Leslie in Framingham, MA
LMiller435@aol.com

                Forwarded with Love from Woody in KC

--