Re: Artist of the Week Correction

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 11:49:59 PDT

Sally & Mike Engle wrote:

> Woody,
> These are great! You have such wonderful ideas - and students!
> Sally^.^

I do have the best students in the world and now I've got a great principal.
Next year we get air conditioning. I'll miss this in another 615 days but:
I have books to read, fish to catch, paintings to paint, places to go and
of course triplet grandkids to take to Disneyland.

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com