Wow! Thanks! Re(2): liquid tempera organization ?

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 10:09:46 PDT

Thanks for all the paint input! One of my favorite ideas that you all have
shared is the milk jugs for rinsing water! I have tried small cups for rinsing
and one or two always tip over and kids are always saying "I need new water."
With a big jug I think kids will understand that the pigment will settle and
the water in the top part of the jug will still work for cleaning and painting.
 And I can use the freezer paper palette idea because I have a big roll from a
different project. I wish i had a big enough drying rack to paint with
everybody all day!
I'm excited. I can't wait to paint!

---