Re: liquid tempera organization ?

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 07:28:35 PDT

Larry, I fully agree. On another note, I spent a huge chunk of my budget on
watercolor containers one year (Crayola), thinking it would be a one time
investment. A couple years later Crayola changed the size of their
replacement paints. Now I have little squares of colors and 1/2 empty boxes.
It is a mess, and takes too long to distribute. So I am using watered down
tempera as well.
~Michal

> What I have found is that the tempera's used like watercolors are
wonderful
> and much cheaper than the cakes of watercolor that replace the others in
the
> pan trays.

---