Printing Pin

---------

From: Ralph and Gretchen (schultz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 06:13:04 PDT

Have any of you used a tool called The Printing Pin for printing
monotypes? It's in the Daniel Smith catalogue (has been for about two
years now, I think). It's aluminum and looks like a rolling pin and
sells for about $100.
I'm considering either buying one of these or maybe springing for a
larger press. The Pin would be far less expensive....
Thank you in advance for your help!
Gretchen Schultz

---