woody making a presentation again

---------

From: Randy (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 04:08:27 PDT

What a good idea....I saw Woody's power point presentation( on their
interviews of living artists) at National's last year.... I would love
to see him do a tutorial on developing the power of the internet....

I would like to thank the person who posted the news paper article about
the suspended teacher.

I wish to thank everyone for their postings of rubrics. I went and
helped write questions (last week) that will be used on the Maine
Educational Assessment test... a standardized test that our politicians
are taking very seriously. Sadly it forces art's students to respond in
a multiple choice or written form. It was a very hard thing to do. (
Write effective questions for an average student. Our schools are using
rubrics more. I am seeming students modifying their expectations( read
setting higher standards for themselves) in my class rooms...after using
a simple grading rubric.

Thank you all. I am going to post more now. ( My personal goal)

Randy in Maine

---