Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Artist of the Week Correction

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 03:55:07 PDT

The Austin's wrote:
> Woody - these are wonderful! And you must have spent hours scanning! :-) Do
> you have the students spend a specific amount of time in class drawing
> these, or are they homework?
> ~Michal

Each class gets a new artist each Monday. They spend 5 - 10 minutes
drawing the art (into a 2" x 3" box) on a page I give them for their
notebook. The scanning went quick because I did paste up sheets with
several images on each.
                                                        Woody in KC
Tomorrow it's: Diego Rivera 6th, Alberto Giacometti 7th and John Biggers 8th

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at
                visit my Web Site at