Patriotic Lessons

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 21:12:48 PDT

I was brainstorming with my new elementary administrator, trying to come up
with ways to promote our PTO chili feed next month. We came up with the idea
to have a "Celebration of US", us being our community as well as us being
United States. I am going to have a mini art show for my part with patriotic
artworks. I spent all day coming up with new lessons, which I posted on my
site this evening. I have several more lesson ideas that I need to put
together, and I'll try to get those posted in the next couple of days as I
get them put together. I don't have these broken down into grade levels yet,
as I'm not sure how I'm going to break these down, and obviously these are
my examples and not student works. Anyways, I just wanted to share for those
of you who are looking for patriotic type lessons. The main page is far from
finished - it is really bland right now.
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/patriotic/lessons.html
~Michal

---