Re: Triplets Move In

---------

From: Jude & Frank (JGrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 20:32:55 PDT

Woody,
    I just went to your website to view the kinder, but what captured my
heart even more were the lyrics to 'Vincent'!!! Thank you!!! I sat here
singing along and it was quite the treat-well, for me, anyway!
I regret I don't live close enough to learn do a website from you-is that
something you might consider presenting at the Nat'l sometime?
Jude

---