Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Triplets Move In

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 20:14:21 PDT

The fantastic triplets are now living in Poppie's house.
Their daddy is trying to finish their new house way out
in the country.

Starting Wednesday 4:30 to 6:30 pm in the computer lab at Rosedale
I'm having a weekly class on creating and publishing web pages.
I created and published the one linked above in less than an hour.
You too can be a web master or web mistress, just join us.

We start this Wednesday, 9/26/01, at 4:30. We will be using the free
software on any Netscape Browser, it's called Composer.
        Join us if you are interested, Woody

We are also still painting at Harmon every Tuesday from 6:00 to 8:30.
It is not too late to join Christine, Phil and me in our open studio.

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at
                visit my Web Site at