Artist of the Week Correction

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 18:57:11 PDT

I just published my first student art of the year to the web.
If you have time to check it out, let me know how long it
takes to load. I scanned xerox copies of their work this time.
                                                Enjoy, Woody in KC
It might work better with a URL link
        http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/ArtistOfTheWeek9.22.01.html
                                        Sorry, Woody