Re: liquid tempera organization ?

---------

MarshArt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 16:57:52 PDT

In a message dated 9/22/01 5:53:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
artappeal@msn.com writes:

> Anyway, out of all the methods I have tried, this one (from the list) has
> worked the best for me. I place eight 6 oz. yogurt cups with lids in a
> plastic caddy with a handle (I bought basket style ones from a dollar
store),
> one for each of my seven tables.

I don't use this idea now but when I was stuck for time with large classes, I
had made tempera "sets" using small baby food jars kept in a shoe box (one
set for each table of 4-6). I think I could fit about 8 colors in a box. What
was nice was that the kids could just cap the jars and then stack the boxes
in a cabinet, for storage. The paint stayed well and I only had to fill them
every few months. The class set up time was just minutes--- clean water was
in a plastic gallon jug with the spout cut off but the handle remaining on
each table. They never had to change the water.

Marsha

---