Re: Statue Of Liberty

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 15:51:57 PDT

Quite a few years ago when I was associated with a
company called TransArt / TransDesigns, we purchased a
Rick Rush silk screen of the Statue of Liberty. I thought
I would look to see if the image was still available.

It is -

Here is the image of the Statue of Liberty by the artist
Rick Rush:

http://www.picturethisframing.com/content/Rick_Rush/Image_Pages/Various_Sports/statue_of_liberty.htm

~^~
Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a (Hu)man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, (s)he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Visit our High School art Page: http://members.home.net/artzheart