Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art of the Experiment beta testing

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 12:01:33 PDT

Subject: Art of the Experiment beta testing
From: jeff rasmussen <>

        I'm working on a program that will teach experimental design
scientific methodology concerning setting up experiments and analysing
via statistics) that presents topics in terms of art and artists. It is
aimed for psychology, sociology, nursing, biology, etc students taking a
methods/statistics course who typically dislike math.

        The final version will run on a cd-rom, though I have a simpler
that runs on the internet. I'd appreciate any beta testers who'd be
willing to take a look at it. It runs under Internet Explorer 4.0+
(Netscape won't do) with a 600x800 screen resolution. I've pared down
size of the images, and there is a pre-load to cache link, so that it
run fast on DSL, cable, etc; and it runs okay on a 56k modem.

        If you would like to take a look at it, please reply directly to
the list) and please keep the subject as "Art of the Experiment beta
testing" so that your message will be sent to the correct mailbox and
get an autoresponse with the URL.

Thanks very much,

' Jeff Rasmussen, PhD '
' Department of Psychology '