re: Florida art teacher suspended after parents complain

---------

From: Marvin P Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 11:12:15 PDT

For your information, this web site has the full text of the South Florida
Sun-Sentinal newpaper article about this situation.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/education/sfl-pteacher919.story?coll=sfla-n
ews-education
The newspaper report appears to be well written. It illustrates for me the
real difficulty of being a wise and compassionate teacher when times in
times of stress.
Marvin Bartel
http://www.goshen.edu/art/ed/non-violence.html

---