Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Liberty Images in Art - and more!

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 08:20:47 PDT

Liberty in are some more (you will have to copy and paste the

Check out the one by Marco---kind of eerie -- a premonition? Is that the
WTC in the background? (work done in 1999)

Don't ya just love this list!!! This site has all sorts of images about
Peace -- Justice -- Freedom.... Just what I was looking for... (please post
ones you find)

Site is Doubletake Art -- Enter one word in the search and it will bring up
lots of images from diverse artists (many cultural backgrounds). There are
several artists now that I want to learn more about and will search
separately for them....The images come up with a water mark (COPY) --but it
doesn't detract too much from the images.

Happy surfing,

Judy Decker