Peter Max - Visions of Liberty

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 06:51:40 PDT

WOW! this list is great! Take an idea and go with it! Beloiw are some links
about Peter Max's Liberty..... I have some images I can shoot your way if
interested (since most were commecial sites - I didn't save the URL's).

"I started getting very inspired with painting American subjects, and with
the idea of making America look great because I thought and still think
America is without a doubt the greatest and most creative country on this
planet. We are so creative because we are multicultural." ~ Peter Max.

Visions of Liberty - has art made by kids
http://www.yany.org/projects/visions/
Some infor about Peter Max's Liberty
http://www.yany.org/projects/visions/PeterMax.html

For you guys who like to wear arty ties
http://www.abcneckties.com/petmaxtiepro.html

I have Peter Max links on disk somewhere and will post later -- if folks
are interested.... I am using Peter Max as inspiration for our Heroes
Portraits middle trimester now.... This is great! One of my students two
years ago made a Power Point for Peter Max (it is excellent!) -- I can't
wait to let her know I am going to use it in my classes.

Judy Decker

---