Re: Whistles and Gotta go

---------

From: Jude & Frank (JGrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 06:07:12 PDT

  I'm really
> interested in trying to mix some mica into low fire clay and see if it
> will work. Anyone know about this? Sid

Hi all,
    I'm interested too, and have a friend who just was given some clay with
mica in it from by someone who had used this type of clay at a workshop
also. My friend contacted me to get some low fire (020) cones. I have never
seen this type of ware before, so if you are familiar with it, please do
send info along!
    Also, I agree with the statements so eloquently made by Sally, Sid and
others about this cyber community! I've met some of you face to face, and
only corresponded with others, but I too, can hit the delete key when I need
to. Many of my friends are amazed that at any one given time I may have
upwards of 500 unread messages from this list....but I usually go through
the subject and sender lines and open the ones which interest me and save
the others for a more leisurely read at a later time. I love our list and
realize that we are a cross section of humans with all qualities that that
implies!
Thanks,
Jude

---