Re: liquid tempera organization ?

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 06:03:11 PDT

Well, I don't know if I fall into the 'wise' part, but what I do is,- Pour the
colors (6) into the six portion paint cups, students then get a plastic lid to
mix any colors on,
they clean it off if they need to mix more as the class goes on, then, At
clean-up time, I have a plastic tub that I collect the paint trays, I stack them
in the tub( old ice cream tub) with a plastic lid ( clean ones) in between to
keep the trays separate. This has always worked for me and the students are
trained now as to this procedure.