re the art teacher docked 4 weeks in pay

---------

From: Randy (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 04:00:36 PDT

Okay this has me really fired up!
This might be any of us. I may not have appraoched it as this person
person did... but 4 weeks with out pay is an extra ordinary form of
punishment.
This is two pay checks...
I would like someone to try to find someone in Florida that I can send
money to to help this art teacher. I want her to KNOW that she is in my
thoughts and SHE should not be punished this way. Let us take the power
of the 100's of professionals on this list and figure out a way to give
her her support and some of her paycheck back. . Also show our support
as Art teachers.
Randy in Maine contact me on or off line...

---