Re: Whistles

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 21:40:58 PDT

You could use a whistle as a pipe but if the mouthpiece is right next to
the cut out hole with the wedge, the air will be too hot. Pipes generally
have a stem area of at least two or three inches to cool off the smoke
before it goes into you. My theory is that 1/2" is TOO HOT!. What do you
think?? I have never heard back any info that the kids were using their
whistles to smoke--and I mean from my sons who are happy to tell me how
many times I mess up. Don't let them extend the mouthpiece. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #