Re: It is time for me to go

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 18:36:55 PDT

It is sad to see you go...this listserv has dedicated
art teachers that want to offer the best for their
students. What has happened in our country..in our
world is beyond belief..and so many of us had to
express this. How could we not? Okay..maybe there was
some posts that went a little too far...but, geez,
under the circumstances..what do you expect? My
attitude was..let it go. I scrolled past some that had
no relevance..This site is very valuable for what we
do, I'm sorry to see you go.
  Jan in Miami