Re: Bunki's mobiles, and pins

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 18:03:32 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
>From: Heather Leal <rayleal@earthlink.net>
> That sounds like a fun, CHEAP material to use. Did you use paste (the
> white stuff kids eat) or glue or the Ross art paste? Or do you think it
matters?> Heather
**************************

Yes, the kind of regular paste kids love to eat...though I didn't have any
takers in my room. The kind that comes in a little plastic tub and you stick
your fingers into. I haven't tried it with Elmer's. I'm thinking it might
not work as well because the paste is a little harder when wet and the
flower layers need to hold their shape while it dries. I wouldn't use the
Ross art paste simply because I disagree with many of you and I don't like
the stuff. Never gets hard enough for me. The regular paste works REALLY
well so I would recommend this. If you do it, please share how it works for
you. Toodles.....Bunki

---