Words to Hold

---------

From: Jude & Frank (JGrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 15:46:53 PDT

This was forwarded by a good friend and I pass it along as a fine thought to hold during the days ahead.
Judy

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Hate multiplies hate, violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of destructionSThe chains of evil--hate begetting hate, wars producing wars--must be broken, or we shall plunge into the dark abyss of annihilation.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
1963
From his book Strength to Love

---