Re: Whistles

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 14:16:53 PDT

I know that lots of the Elementary teachers do whistles
and some Middle School teachers, but I haven't heard from
too many HS teachers that use this lesson. BUT MY
STUDENTS THINK THEY ARE COOL AND LOVE MAKING THEM!

I just fired some that I found that I made last year to
show the kids how to make them whistle. They were wrapped
up in a bag in my office. When they came out of the kiln,
some of my students asked what they were. I used one and
they were asking when they could make one. So I guess
whistles are one of the little joys of life - no matter
what age you are:)

~^~
Vivian