Re: It is time for me to go/NOT

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 07:36:29 PDT

In this time of emergency, pain and suffering don't give up on the list. Yes some have expressed unsavory emotions but artists are emotional and expressive even when were wrong, we should not internalize but express and heal and change. I revisited the Picasso site on his painting, Guernica last week and his emotions about the unjust bombing of those people by the Nazis was so similar to our plight it was eerie, so let us be like Picasso and vent our beliefs into creative acts and attempt to add some sanity and contemplation to our audience/fellow citizens. Art is universal as is being human. Pray for peace.

---