Re: careful!

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 15:52:23 PDT

dear Mark
I agree with you wholeheartedly. I can't believe the reactionary letters I
go because I merely suggested that we look at the 1 million children who
have starved to death in Iraq and examine our conscience. We need to pull
out the plank in our own eye; then we'll see clearly how to pull out the
plug from bin Laden. He has way too much fuel for his fi

---