Tribute Photos sites are safe

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 19:59:27 PDT

There is no reason to fear the tribute photos sites that I posted to this
list (I named the page "photos from around the world"). I checked the html
files and there are no viruses....
If you want to download the pictures, you may want to check them
individually for viruses. I checked the first photo on the page and it did
not contain any viruses. (If you are worried-- don't click on the hyperlink
at the top of the page-- I didn't check it)

I also searched the Web to see it I could find reference to the virus that
Mr. Osborne wrote about concerning these "tribute photos from around the
world" and could not find it... Perhaps someone could post more
information?

Before I post any virus warnings to the list -- I always search to see
whether or not it is a hoax. Symantec is pretty up to date on these.

Thanks,

Judy

Photos from around the world
http://home.earthlink.net/~hankinhsd/thankyou.htm
Many are the same as ones on this page posted by Heather:
http://home.pressroom.com/epicovers/wtc/

---