Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Tribute Photos sites are safe

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 19:59:27 PDT

There is no reason to fear the tribute photos sites that I posted to this
list (I named the page "photos from around the world"). I checked the html
files and there are no viruses....
If you want to download the pictures, you may want to check them
individually for viruses. I checked the first photo on the page and it did
not contain any viruses. (If you are worried-- don't click on the hyperlink
at the top of the page-- I didn't check it)

I also searched the Web to see it I could find reference to the virus that
Mr. Osborne wrote about concerning these "tribute photos from around the
world" and could not find it... Perhaps someone could post more

Before I post any virus warnings to the list -- I always search to see
whether or not it is a hoax. Symantec is pretty up to date on these.

Photos from around the world
Many are the same as ones on this page posted by Heather: