Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Islamic art links (for those interested)

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 17:22:55 PDT

I found some sites on Islamic art for those interested...Continue to post
addtional sites you may have come across. I sent these sites to the
individual who requested sites about the Middle East. I know there are many
more sites out there for Islamic art.

Islamic Art and Architecture

Metropolitan Museum of Art - Islamic Collection

Islamic Art - Los Angeles County Museum of Art

Islamic - Language and Arts links
Muslim world

Detroit Institute of Art

Islamic Art, Music, and Architecture Around the World (links page)

Islamic Art (Medieval)

Islamic City: Art, Culture and History links

Islamic Art History - Web links

Islamic Art - Brief summary of faith - art - mathematicians

Mosques from around the world

ArtLex- Islam-Islamic Art defined

Islamic art images (from a CD Rom) - no descriptions of images