Re: stages of creative development

---------

From: craig roland (rolandc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 13:46:47 PDT

>I need to find a formal list of
>the stages of creative development in children,
>from birth through age 8.
>
>I need it by early October for a meeting I'm having with someone who has an
>idea for making educational toys that fit the stages. Not just art...but
>creativity in general.
>
>Can anyone help? Websites or actual lists of the stages?
>
>MUCH appreciated.
>MaryAnn

MaryAnn,

see: http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room/teach/young_at_art/index.html

Craig

CRAIG ROLAND Associate Professor of Art Education
School of Art and Art History - University of Florida
PO Box 115801, Gainesville Florida 32611-5801
Art Ed Office: 352.392.9165 Fax: 352-392-8453
homepage: http://grove.ufll.edu/~rolandc/homepage.html
visit the @rt room at: http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room/

---