Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

need generic rubrics

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 20:00:54 PDT

I am working on a grant proposal and they want rubric examples as part of
the evaluation stage.

It's been awhile since I wrote a rubric, so...

Does anybody have any generic rubrics, or even better, technology rubrics on
the web that I could look at? Or can anybody send some to me as an
attachment? TIA!

I need to write some rubrics on scanning information, burning cds,
Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere... ACK!