Re: It is time for me to go

---------

From: JIM WITTSTRUCK (JWITTSTRUCK_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 10:51:34 PDT

Dawn and others,

I am in agreement with YOU! Let's get rid of sermonizing and soapbox stuff. I just came back to the list this fall, and am already tired of it.

Post art related info as the list is intended, leave religion out of it!

Jim W.
M.W. Savage Elem.
Savage, MN

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

>>> dawn1881@juno.com 09/20/01 07:24AM >>>
I have been on this list for several years-- not always speaking, but
receiving ideas and information from others. For the pas two years or so,
I have felt that this board has degraded quite a bit from being an
excellent communication tool for teachers and arts professionals who are
often isolated from their peers to just being a silly forum for people to
talk about just about anything other than art and teaching.

The events of the past week have been troubling to say the least, and it
is natural that people would want to discuss the implications with their
friends and co-workers. However, many of the items I have seen posted on
here-- and ARGUED over-- have been riduculous and should not have been
placed in this forum (i.e. Nostradamus, "Bomb the **** out of them" and
"Bombing them with Butter"). In the past I have just pressed the "delete"

--
---