Re: EASY 5 POINTED STAR (was Patriotic Lesson)

---------

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 18:24:40 PDT

Thanks. I thought I had done one with someone where we didn't have to find the 72 degrees first. Seems to me there is a way to set the compass by matching it to a pair of line intersections on a circle, but I can't remember how we did it, or if maybe it was a six pointed star, like those mandata-like Penn Dutch hex symbols. I guru I should get out those old geometry books!

Mark