Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: careful!

Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 16:56:13 PDT

Me too Mark- proud American and yes we re not perfect, but we have done far
more good (in my eyes) than bad. In fact on the news tonight, they said we
provide the most food of any nation to Afganistan, that's just a small part
of the many ways the US has helped others. Gotta think of the positive
sometimes, and I do not mean to ignore all the negative.
Ditto on the Peace! :-)