Notice: Job opening :: in-house special sales rep for publisher in Chicago

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 14:06:08 PDT

Know anyone who might like a great job with a great company?? See info
below. It's not teaching, but it is a job with books...many of them suitable
for teachers and parents...this is (was) my daughter's job. She has decided
to quit the big city and head home to evergreen Washington state, get her
teaching degree, and work on her "music composition for children" program.
So, if you know anyone in the Chicago area...or anyone who might like to
MOVE to the Chicago area...have them contact Mark Voigt at this email
address: < sporty@ipgbook.com >
MaryAnn
~ MaryAnn Faubion Kohl ~
maryann@brightring.com
http://www.brightring.com

From: Mark Voigt, Special Sales Manager, Independent Publishers Group, 814
N. Franklin St., Chicago, IL 60610. sporty@ipgbook.com
    Independent Publishers Group is seeking an in-house special sales
representative. This person will sell to and service a diverse range of
special sales accounts including museum stores, education supply stores, and
Spanish-speaking book sales outlets. Duties will include selling and
servicing these accounts via telephone and in person and attending several
special-markets trade shows. The ideal candidate will have several years of
sales experience, will possess very strong customer service skills, be able
to manage multiple projects efficiently and with a strong eye for detail,
and be proficient in Spanish. Independent Publishers Group is a growing
company with an eclectic book line and a dynamic yet casual environment,
which will stimulate and challenge the right applicant. Please send resume¹
to Mark Voigt, Special Sales Manager, Independent Publishers Group, 814 N.
Franklin St., Chicago, IL 60610. sporty@ipgbook.com