Re: Accomodations

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 13:17:19 PDT

Most of my students are the learning disable. Depending on the degree,
and I work with high school, I usually require the students to do the same
thing, and then modify how I grade at the end. I have found most students
do well in the art and need no modifications. I also inform the parents
of these students what to do. When you have a cross mixture of the
Valedictorian to the learning disabled in your class, it can be difficult.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org