EASY 5 POINTED STAR (was Patriotic Lesson)

---------

From: mark alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 12:00:31 PDT

Suzette,

Thanks so much for the one cut 5 pointed star link. Years ago I saw
someone make one, and ever since I've wondered how they managed it.
This is the answer! Super! My Open Art Studio kids are making dozens,
right now!

A related question: Does anyone know how to make a 5 pointed star with
a compass?

Mark