Fwd: mercy

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 09:57:00 PDT

It's reassuring to know there's some people out there trying to examine
the plank....
in our own eye. Also it comes to mind that those who think God would never
allow this, have forgotten the Jews wandering in the desert for 40 years
because of their idolatory and lack of faith; or Moses, forced to never
see the Promised Land because he struck the rock twice; nor the plagues
"sent by God" to the Egyptians. These are historical facts, not just
fiction or religious fantasy. OOps what about the flood? and Sodom and
Gomorrah.

ann

---