Who painted Christ foreshortened?

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 08:55:01 PDT

Greetings!
        First I'd like to say I think we should get back to art
topics. It is obvious we don't all agree on the crises facing out
nation just now.

        I am teaching art from different points of view and trying to remember
who painted a scene of Christ after the crucifixion. It is His body,
feet first, very dramatic. Anybody know the one I am referring to?

        Thanks for the help.

        Ann Wilschke

---