One source for cigar boxes found

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 20:48:26 PDT

The hunt for cigar boxes a few days ago got me interested.... I used to be
able to get RG Dunn boxes locally (many years ago)...but haven't been able
to do so in the past 11 years.... I searched the Internet --sent email --
and heard back from one company - Cigar.com I sent email to
service@cigar.com

If you are doing a project for yourself, you might want to consider this
source- The boxes are $3.00 each - and come in a variety of sizes. All of
their boxes contain some wood. I wanted 40 boxes for my current 8th grade
students.... I guess we will make boxes (This will be for my Heroes
project -- making smaller shadow boxes this year -- Cigar box size - with
lid-- sort of like a 3D book).

I was holding off posting just in case some of the other companies got back
to me....

If I find a source where the cardboard boxes can be purchased "cheap" -- I
will let you know.

Judy Decker

---