Re: "America Rebuilds", Art lesson ideas

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 20:24:39 PDT

> Does anyone have suggestions for ways elementary age
> kids can make artwork to support our national resolve
> to fight this terrorism, encourage our leaders and
> citizens and preserve our country's identity?

I'd be curious too of any interesting ideas out there, Nina...
our principal would like to see some of our elementary k-6 students create
some patriotic works to put up in community shops, gas station, grocery
store...etc;

Don't want to just do the obvious flags...etc; any good suggestions?
Larry

---