Re: peacemaker

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 15:31:21 PDT

You grossly misinterpret my letter in your own blind anger. I never
justified terrorism or the bombing of the trade center, I ask only that we
examine our own conscience and root out terrorism and injustice in our own
souls, or we will never be free. Oh, well, by oversimplifying, and over
reacting, and not reading my letter carefully, you can with a blink of a
button, dismiss the challenge to see why a million children died in Iraq.
Of course it doesn't justify any terrorism, it merely calls each of us to
count those who our ignorance and callousness have killed.

Too bad you miss the point. A

---