Re: careful!

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 14:44:59 PDT

Mark and all
I agree that it never hurts to take a look at what is happening on both sides,
but keep in mind we are dealing with people who are not in their right mind.
No religion justifies killing innocents. Terrorists twist their religion as
excuse. As it is said you can't make everyone happy all the time and so we
probably can't make everyone love us no matter what. I think maybe jealousy
enters in to this at some point.
MaryB

mark alexander wrote:

> However, I also feel that the people of the United States, AND THEIR
> government, should look into why Americans are hated so much around the
> world.
>
> There is no way that any army or even allied armies can successfully
> wipe out terrorism, without attacking the cause of terrorism at the
> same time.
> Peace, Mark

---