Re: artsednet digest: September 17, 2001

---------

From: Ruth Barker (Ruth_Barker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 13:06:52 PDT

New to a school and quite a different schedule, looking for advice.
Beyond my regular classes with each class, There is a block of time where
I have one class from each grade for each quarter for 30 minutes. I have
to come up with something for them to do. I had in mind some type of
thematic idea that i could do with each class in each quarter such as the
elements. each quarter is 11 wks. I don't want to make myself crazy with
this. i really don't have a concrete solution in place yet. feel
scattered. wondered if anyone had any ideas thoughts experiences with
something like this. The thing is for 30 minutes and different grade
leves all in a row i'm kind of in a quandry. don't want to create too
much chaos work for myself.

appreciate your expertise.

ruth barker

---