careful!

---------

From: mark alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 11:19:46 PDT

I agree with Jennifer, especially when we consider that much of the
'day of hell' has been perpetuated by the American government policies.

I feel that those responsible for terrorist attacks against Americans
must be brought to justice as soon as possible.

However, I also feel that the people of the United States, AND THEIR
government, should look into why Americans are hated so much around the
world.

There is no way that any army or even allied armies can successfully
wipe out terrorism, without attacking the cause of terrorism at the
same time.

More on this later.

Peace, Mark