Nostradamus

---------

From: Ralph and Gretchen (schultz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 16:26:15 PDT

On the subject of telling the future....look at it logically....if you
believe in predictions, then how can you believe in free will? If the
future is already "set", as it were, then how are we to change it
through our own decisions? I think we all are of the opinion that we do
have free will, am I right? Otherwise, why are we here? Why did God
(or Whomever) even bother to create us?

I don't think the future can be predicted, but I'd really like to know
the reason for those pesky deja vu feelings....

Just adding my two cents.
Gretchen Schultz

---