Terror

---------

From: Nancy Sojka (nsojka_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 20:43:12 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNet Friends,
What a week! Today when I came to school, I learned that our little country
school building was vandalized over the weekend. More than 20 classroom
doors and windows were broken. Four classrooms and four offices were
trashed: computer screens smashed, family pictures defaced and thrown into
the trash, aquariums smashed and fish dying, money and keepsakes and digital
cameras stolen...! Even though my room was untouched, it feels like personal
terrorism!
Nancy Sojka

There is art in Iowa.

---