Re: tattoos

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 20:35:17 PDT

A few years back I was in a hotel hot tub with my kids and they all had on
fake tattoos. A vascular surgeon got in and got all upset and started to
chew me out for allowing my little kids to have a tattoo. I explained
that they were fake. He told me that tattooing is poison to your body and
people like the "illustrated man" who have tattoos covering a large
percent of their skin will expect to die significantly sooner--I think he
died in his forties. He said it is hard on all your major organs esp.
heart, liver and kidneys. What do you think about this?? I've never heard
it anywhere else. anyone have a doctor spouse? Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #