Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: America (another picture)

From: Wendy Manning (wmanning_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 23:20:16 PDT

Here's another picture, taken in front of Province House (Birthplace of
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, today. I only got part of it in the
picture as we drove past.
There were people placing flowers, signs, and flags (US and Cdn) on and
around the fence.
I put it on the Artednetters' Club Photo page.

 If it doesn't go directly to the page it should be easy to find the album,
as no-one has
used it in months.

Subject: America