Re: America (another picture)

---------

From: Wendy Manning (wmanning_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 23:20:16 PDT

Here's another picture, taken in front of Province House (Birthplace of
Canada),
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, today. I only got part of it in the
picture as we drove past.
There were people placing flowers, signs, and flags (US and Cdn) on and
around the fence.
I put it on the Artednetters' Club Photo page.
    http://members2.clubphoto.com/art216973/508530/owner-8d5a.phtml

 If it doesn't go directly to the page it should be easy to find the album,
as no-one has
used it in months.
    Wendy

Subject: America
> Here is a touching look at the tributes that are occurring all over the
world
> http://home.pressroom.com/epicovers/wtc/
> Heather

---